Filled with impressive facts about the wild's most remarkable tongues, this book is both entertaining and educational.
- A clever novelty book that mimics the tongues of the creatures featured
- Pull-and-release tabs that "snap!" back into place on every spread
- Makes it appear as if each animal is slurping dramatically
Written and illustrated by the distinguished and ever-curious Bob Barner, this innovative "snapping" board book will satisfy even the hungriest of curious minds.
- Curious, animal-loving kids will go wild for this silly and irresistible book
- Perfect for children ages 3 to 5
- Equal parts educational and entertaining, this makes a great gift for parents and grandparents, as well as librarians, science teachers, and educators