Nov 11 2016
#ShopSmall in the Junction!
Mark your calendar for Saturday, November 26th for Small Business Saturday – the Saturday after Thanksgiving. This is a day to celebrate and support the small businesses in our community. Spend some time in the West Seattle Junction to #ShopSmall, show your support, and thank your local small businesses for keeping communities alive.
CAPERS is celebrating #ShopSmall all weekend with many of the local makers, artisans, and small business that we support. Be sure to spread the word about shopping at the small businesses you love by encouraging your friends and family to #ShopSmall too!
Tags: #shopsmall, seattle artists, shop local, small business saturday, the junction, west seattle
Help us kick off the holiday season at CAPERS in West Seattle at our 32nd Annual Holiday Open House! Get a head start on your holiday shopping next Saturday, November 19th from 10am – 6pm. Here are just some of the things you can look forward to at this event:
- -party favors for the first 100 guests
- -drawings for holiday merchandise
- -meet special guest Cynthia Nims, author of “Crab” who will be signing books from 11-4
- -enjoy beverages and sample some recipes from “Crab”
- -save on holiday decor around the shop
- -good, old-fashioned holiday cheer!
Hope to see you there!
Tags: cookbooks, holiday open house, seattle artists, shop local, west seattle